Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Goals for November/December.

I'm really really really awful about setting goals for myself, and never meeting them. Although this year I am actually taking Spanish lessons to speak fluently for when I go to Mexico and talk to all the cute boys and help lead them to Christ ;) so that's a start!

My goal for the end of this year is to make attainable goals and complete them! So here we go!

1. finish my Apologetics Class strong (I need an A!)
2. lose 5 lbs... honestly this isn't that hard (Just sayin')
3. Spend more time outside (especially with Vayden, it's not good being cooped up in the house all the time, and there's a park right around the corner)
4. Save an entire week's paycheck for missions! (This'll probably be the hardest for me!)
5. Keep my room clean for the entire month of December (I'm so messy!)


and there it is, there's no way that I can't attain every one of these goals

1 comment: