Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm a mess.

Literally. Like a Hurricane. I hate that I can walk into a room and leave 2 seconds later leaving behind me a huge cluttered mess. I guess that just echoes how my mind looks.

I'm a serious introvert. These past 3 or 4 weeks I have done absolutely nothing but pretty much go to work and sleep and do the bare minimum of school work. I haven't even been to church because "I Haven't felt good" "I woke up late." But mostly it's because I just didn't feel like it.

I feel like 99.9% I am extremely responsible, and I care a lot more than most people about things that they probably don't even notice. Sometimes I just want to be irresponsible and see who cares enough to notice.

I don't even know if this is healthy, but I feel like I HAVE to do this at least 2-3 times a year or else I'll lose my sanity.

But now it's time to get back to the real world. To get back to church. To get back to my relationships. Because if I'm like this for too long I lose myself. & I'm just too good to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment