Sunday, September 9, 2012

length AND width

This quote is so inspiring! Instead of doing my homework, I’ve decided to let you in on the goals that I have for my life in this season. Some of them are things that need/will be accomplished very soon, others might take a lifetime to accomplish. Here are my top 12 things that I want to do to not only live the length, but the width of my life. 

  • Live a healthy lifestyle and feel great about myself!
  • graduate college.
  • volunteer more! (can you say Girl Scouts leader?)
  • find something I’m passionate about and pursue it!
  • meet a bunch of new people, and listen to their story.
  • get involved in a bible study.
  • get married to my dream guy. (Jesus lovin’, tattoo wearin’, beard havin’ hunk of a man please!)
  • be a mom of beautiful children.
  • travel across Europe.
  • Spend time in Central America spreadin’ the love of Christ.

What are the things that you most want to accomplish in life?




No comments:

Post a Comment